Breast Lift Surgery (Mastopexy)
Breast lift, mastopexy, breast reduction, mammoplasty, breast asymmetry? What do these terms mean and what do you really need?
Welcome to our breast rejuvenation website, a site dedicated to helping you better understand what Plastic Surgery can offer you to change the size and shape of your breasts, nipples and areolae. Here you’ll learn about what can be done to give your breasts a little ‘get up and go” and help them look the way you want. When you look in the mirror, do you feel your breasts...
- Look too flat
- Have lost much of their original volume after breast feeding
- Don’t fit into your bra like they used too
- Look like empty bags of skin
- Look so different you’re embarrassed to go without a bra
- Have nipples that are inverted and you wished they weren’t
- Are sagging too much
- Have changed shape with age and look “old”
- Have nipples or areolas that are too large or don’t match their breast size or shape
- Disappeared with recent weight loss
- Have a odd shape that you’re convinced isn’t like other women
Let me first reassure you by saying “yes, there is hope!”. What is needed to achieve the desired result however is different for everyone. Each patient I evaluate has breasts that are unique. No two patients are alike so each management plan must be determined individually.
I’ve tried my best to explain the important issues to you in a simple and easy to understand fashion. If you feel we can offer you something to reach your goals, please call our office to schedule a consultation with us.
If you'd like to know more or meet with Dr. Ronald G. Zelt, please fill in the form at our contact page.